Sunday, February 12, 2006

NewS

okies, I've kindda introduced myself and advertised~ now I think I should actually post something...well, let's introduce NewS to everyone~~ (haha, by everyone, I'm guessing it's just me)

So, NewS, a japanese group from JE (Johnny's Entertainment)
it's supposed to mean North East West South~
The group originally consisted of 9 members, but one of them resigned from the group after it debuted (don't remember his name)...(doesn't really matter to me...heh)
Now there's 8 official members~



The leader: Yamashita Tomohisa
a.k.a Yamapi~









Masuda Takahisa
a.k.a Massu









Tegoshi Yuya
a.k.a Tego
I'm a sushi fan girl~
which basically means massu + tegoshi
masSU + tegoSHI = SUSHI love~







Koyama Keiichiro
a.k.a Kei (or just Koyama)
















Kato Shigeaki
a.k.a Shige









Kusano Hironori
a.k.a Kusa (or Notty? dunno why he's called that...although he has been naughty this past month >_<)


Nishikido Ryo
a.k.a ...Ryo....










Uchi Hiroki
a.k.a Uchi....
realized that he wasn't part of this photoshoot...sorry Uchi~
(psst, he's suspended right now...that's why...long story...)

No comments: