Friday, November 30, 2007

Syabake

Tegoshi plays a young man with weak health who has the power to see ghosts. Since the age of five, he has become friends with them, and works with them to solve mysterious incidents

=========================

I was watching this sp last night~
who can turn it down~? michelle loves fantasy~ and watching tegoshi run around half bald is such a bonus~

the story was a bit predictable~ and the ending was just lame~ come on... so much conflict and hate building... and you end it like that~?! pfffft~

========================

hehehehe~


itz Tanihara Shosuke~~ i really like him~
he's hot~ lol~ and has a sexy voice~
he still looks cute when he's half bald~ =D


he's cuter when he moves~


isn't she pretty~?
the first time i saw the cm with the names there~ i was like~ mmm~ they found a guy to dress up as a girl oh~?
the name was Saotome Taichi~
then while i was watching it, he had such a sexy female voice~ so i was like ok~
her parents prolly just really wanted a boy, so they gave her a boy name~ XD




but anywayz~ after wiki-ing~
he is a guy~ XD
wouldn't hv known~ just the name giving it away~






















when you watch a special with a johnny in it... there's bound to be another one~
and michelle guessed right~ =D
when the credits were rolling, i think he was credited as H!S!JUMP member~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, you changed your layout!

.........that's a GUY?! O____O

The SP subs is already out? SO FAST! =O Didn't the drama just started filming not too long ago? o.O

mishieru said...

ya~ i was procrastinating.... so i decided to change the layout~ lol~
i kindda miss the old one~ pink's not really my thing~
but at least it doesn't mess up my caps~ cuz most of the other layouts won't align my comments with my caps~ XP

haha~ ya~ itz a guy~ O_____O
lisa should watch it~ i love fantasy~ so itz not bad~
they should work on the ending though~
that was a huge flop~ =/

Anonymous said...

I love fantasy too, maybe I'll watch it. lol! But, Japanese period drama it totally NOT my thing. -_______-" *remembers how bored I was while watching Byakkotai* XD

I just stare at Pi to keep myself awake. LOL.

流鬼 said...

ROFL

TEGOSHI LOOKS SO GAY

HAHAHHAHAHA!! That totally made my day~~