Thursday, December 04, 2008

New Layout~

This blog is so neglected now since michelle stopped downloading and just watch straight from youtube.
I need to fix my desktop soon...
it doesn't help with the fact that i stopped watching jdramas as well~ *0*
there's a few i wanna watch~ but i don't wanna cram my laptop with stuff~
*gets out screwdriver*
time to start prying open my desktop again and try to figure out why it won't connect to the internet~ XD

welpz~ at least i changed the layout~
yay~ took me a while cuz every time i switch layouts, the caps fly all over the place and i have to keep shifting the html codes.... and michelle SUCKS at html code~ =/

okies~ done ranting~
maybe i should rant about 棒棒堂 one day since i'm watching so much of it~ lol~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh woh~ Michelle updated this blog. *is in shock* XD

Hey, I like the header. Did you make it yourself?

Somewhere over the rainbow. That song is so sad and romantic. <3

mishieru said...

lisa~~~
wow~ someone still comes to this blog~ *shoku*
nah~ michelle stole this layout~
i was thinking i should remake another headder though~
meh~ but i'm lazy.............