Monday, October 19, 2009

For the science students out there~

So I was browsing through xanga when I saw the atomically correct hello kitties, LOL~
I wonder if I would've gotten a better mark in human anatomy during the first year if I had one of these with me.
Nothing makes a bigger impression than pulling hello kitty parts out, right~?













And for those who are more into the smaller, molecular stuff~


=======================================

On a completely separate note...
this grey cardigan is so cute~~~
I think I should go buy more cardigans, I've been wearing the same old frumpy sweaters during winter for a while now~ haha~
Can't wait until summer comes... then winter stuff will be on sale~ muahahahaha~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo mich. didn't summer just past. you have to wait a long time for cardigans to go on sale now lol.

Anonymous said...

btw that was BONNIE

chocolate said...

yeaaa i totally regret buying only ONE cardigan when it was on sale x___x

just curious, does hello kitty's head open up?? *O*

mishieru said...

@bonnie~
meh~ time flies~ XD

@emiji~
haha~ i dunno~
but popping kitty's head open might be fun too~ MUAHAHAHAHA~
it doesn't look like this one does though~ =/

流鬼 said...

u want mine? I hardly wear mine -__-0 I feel like itz too "see mun" XD