Saturday, April 01, 2006

JE Crackdown?

lol, no, no one's cracking down JE, more like the old man is gonna ramapage through the internet and start pulling pics of his artists off the web?
If you're a fan of JE, you'd probably have noticed how no one under the company has pictures posted on the official sites and stuff. Apparently, it's for the protection of his artists (bleh, probably copyright issues) and so, Johnny-san has started this whole motion to wipe out all the wandering artist pics online *stares at my blog...lol*
it's said that there's been 2 sites that have been warned already. They have to take down all the pics related to JE or they're gonna get sued~
ahaha...for once, i'm glad no one visits my blog~ haha, i took time and effort to arrange the pics~!!
so..until i get an official warning (wonder if the warning will be english? mmm...thought-provoking) i'm just gonna...continue....XD

P.S. I just reformatted my computer, so all the settings are on default...my blog looks weird, doesn't it? the pics are in zig zags~!!! O_o lol, I realized that unless it's viewed with a 1280X960 windows setting, you can't see the pretty patterns i made with the pics XD

No comments: