Sunday, August 20, 2006

My Boss My Hero~ Epi 7

T_T a sad epi this time~
not much humor in epi 7........and OMG~!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
next week, they're not gonna show a new epi next week~!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!! WHY~?!?!?!?!

===================











lol~ they're stalking maki and hikari on their date...
but they can't walk down the path if they're not a couple... poor tegoshi...














LOL~ i think this was an accident...the little girl suddenly slaps nagase XD


LOL~ i'm not sure if it's on purpose though...cuz he had lines prepared right away...mmm~


















ah~ he's so beautiful~~


maki asks jun to tell hikari that he can't come to the date.........


aww~ jun hates sweet stuff, but he still eats the pudding that hikari prepared for maki~




jun's going to maki's house~!!!


T_T and it ends here..........now we'll have to wait until next next week before we find out what happens...............

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGGGGGG- THEY'RE NOT SHOWING IT NEXT WEEK?!?!?!- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- TT_TT they can't leave us hanging like this- AHHHHHHHHHHHH-

this IS a sad episode- you see more of the character development in this episode- and you know what?- watching MBMH makes me miss highschool so much!- I miss seeing my friends everyday and eating lunch together!- T_T seishun!- ahhhhh- I'm getting so old now- wish I could go back to be a teen again!- *cries*

I still don't get how to take screencaps with classic media player- it keeps giving me that error to save snapshot every time- ><" what to do?-

mishieru said...

yaa...they're leaving us hanging at the most importan part~~ teshi~~~

*sigh* high school.............
T_T
this year's my last year of high school..................

mishieru said...

ah, forgot to mention...
lisa....you're only 20, lol~
you're still a teen~!