Sunday, March 06, 2011

Music Post: I Love Hong Kong

It's such a waste of emiji's super cute layout if I don't update here anymore (although i kindda messed it up already cuz everything was going off to the side on firefox... and my attempt to fix it kindda killed it)~
So, last weekend I was watching 香港萬歲: I Love HK and the theme song was, of course, crazily inserted into the movie in order to up the promotion.
I thought it was by 農夫 in the beginning, but it turns out the rap was done by 李治廷~
陸永 (of 農夫) has his own version too, and a lot of people on youtube was saying they like 陸永 version better.
Personally, if we listening to the two side by side, I like 李治廷 better cuz he sounds much softer and 舒服, like someone is having a chat with you during a leisurely dinner. 陸永's version has more power and sounds like he's about to jump the HK government, which isn't bad either.
But I prefer dinner. :)

李治廷 Version


陸永 Version

1 comment:

eruruji said...

haha miwelly you haven't abandoned ur true colours. food always comes first xD

The second vid is a nice summary of what happened in hk~ and the song is very catchy~