Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Bengoshi no Kuzu~ Epi 5

Another nice epi~
In this epi, a little girl shows up claiming Kuzu as her father because she found his photo in her mom's photo album~
Kuzu was absolutely sure that she was not his daughter and he is determined to go find the girl's real father. But during which, he starts to care for the little girl. In the end, the audience weren't told who was the real father, but Kuzu decided to adopt her nonetheless~
So, the main focus was whether or not it is genetics and all that DNA stuff that determines who your family is~
It's funny since this topic was mentioned in conversation once~ I believe it doesn't matter oh~ and i think many would agree~
The people who have raised me is my mom and dad~ that's all to it, no~?
So what if someone else is my biological mother and father, they're probably no more than a stranger to me~

No comments: