Sunday, July 23, 2006

Hanayome wa Yakudoshi~ Epi 3

Less koyama scenes T_T

=============

lol~ koyama has a lot of watermelon scenes in this epi~
poor thing~! he said he got sunburnt in his jweb T_T






lol, even in the bg, he's still eating watermelon~


still eating...


i wonder what that is...




LOL, he's not threatening...he was just excited that his brother was coming home XD


i'm afraid to say...regardless of the situation, koyama looks hot there XD


notice that koyama is STILL EATING WATERMELON in the bg~




koyama, u need to trim ur fringe~! i can't see ur eyes~




koyama in a suit~!!!








LOL, a hidden camera falls out of place while the whole room's silent, so koyama tries to get up and see what the sound was when he gets pushed out of the way XD
please note the KAWAII fall~
















lol, he's still sitting in a 'fallen' position




4 comments:

chocolate said...

watermelon~ altho i dont hate watermelons, im not a big fan of it , but in the heat im suffering rite now i think it would do me somegood ~ koyama !!! save a piece for me!! XD

chocolate said...

me again ! bac with comments on your xanga post

===================================

HAHAHAH i agree with you !! i want wings!!! so much more convenient~ i can fly to japan anytime XD or a dokodemo door would be good !! nodnod

altho i still didnt get my G1 yet >__> i can already tell driving is boring... you just sit there and look forward +__+ thats why ive been so slow in getting G1 plus that book is so boring. why do u hate driving??

mishieru said...

lol~ if only it was boring.
it's so scary~!!!!
especially when you have the "learner" sign thing hanging at the top of the car...ppl purposely bully you~! ppl were honking at me for no reason, and they tail me on purpose...it was just so sad...
i had another lesson yesterday...and this time we didn't hang the 'learner' sign, and it's better...but it's stil very scary to drive...lol, maybe cuz i'm too chicken..i keep thinking i'm gonna crash the car XD

Anonymous said...

haha- omg- I cannot drive!- I can't take the pressure of someone honking me- ahhhhh- it's so scary!- ya- that explains why I still don't have my G1 yet!- XD

omg- watermelon!- I was just eating them last night- XD and Koayama's fall- awww- that's cute!- but the poor Koyama!- T_T